Cam Jammer Cam Jammer

great!

hahah, great game!

well layed out, good choice of audio, and all-in-all just ridiculously fun to play!

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

great game!

Excellent game!
very quircky, very unique.
I loves the visuals, play-style and sound design equally.
Fantastically done... exactly the type of game to take my mind of this awful flu for a while. :S

Armchair Games - Redux Armchair Games - Redux

great game

Great game,

I enjoyed the variation between events.

Quircky sounds/graphics fit perfectly.

not to mention I placed a worl record of 8.7sec on the bathroom race! haha

Keep it up!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

wow

Tom and Dan,

You two never fail to amaze me. The work you two create is almost magical. The style, the substance, the flow of it all is really quite astounding.

Graphics: 10
Synj has developed such a consistent style throughout the years - one that is both memorable and fun. The fluid animation and fantastic art combine to form something so unique that words cannot express.

Style: 10
Again, the style Dan puts forth in his art is one in which no one can replicate. Brilliant.

Sound: 8
Clear, suiting, and well placed. The sound design worked great for each enviroment sporting happy-go-lucky tunes, and great SFX.

Violence: 10
When tom's involved... what else can we expect? haha

Interactivity: 10
As usual, Tom, you lways shine through. With responsive controls and perfect key layout, not to mention outstanding code... it all comes together to form a great, well responsive, easy to pickup game.

Humor: 5
Amusing content (i.e. the kids getting hit by cars) but still upholds solid gameplay... just a touch more light-hearted than your standard beat-em-up. I think of it as final fight meets Ren and Stimpy.

Overall: 10
Fantastic game. Slightly short, but memorable none-the-less. Great work as always.

-AlAdsit

Punk - Classic - Volume 1 Punk - Classic - Volume 1

okay

It wasn't bad.

The interface was done fairly well, the sound quality was decent enough, and the graphics were okay. I just found it funny that you're trying to "inform the masses" of a specific genre of music, when you mention something as being antother - when you couldn't be more wrong.

I know you stated that "some even dare to call it emo" (don't quote me word for word... I'm not going to go look back at it) when it's even less related to emo than it is punk. pop-punk is a subgenre of punk... so technically pop-punk is punk.

You obviously don't have the slightest idea as to what emo is.

For the next one, get ALL your facts straight and it will eb alot more enjoayble.

5/10

3/5

MobilizeTerror responds:

I said some venture to call it Emo, and you can't tell my that I'm wrong, because I've heard people call it Emo. I never called it emo myself, I was simply saying some people did.

Clash'N Slash Clash'N Slash

fun game

great job on the visuals. Quite an addictive little game... Though some higher level of sound would be nice. Simple, classic, great visuals all add up for a good few minutes of fun.

Keep it up!

Red Eye Red Eye

decent

It was alright, the visuals were decent, the sound wasn't too bad, but the conrtol and collision detection were absolutly terrible.
Totally ruined the entire experience.

Anyway, goodluck with your next submission(s).

Pelican Lost Pelican Lost

fun little game

This is a fun little game, you've got there.
Simple contorls, simple concept, and a ton of fun to play.
Not a steep lerning curve - which meant you could get into it right away.
I really enjoyed it.
Great visuals, some decent soung, and a simple concept.
Turned out well.

4/5
7/10

Keep it up!

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

ugh.

Fucking homophobe.
I am indeed straight but this is just fucking stupid... if someone is gay let them be gay-- there is NOTHING wrong with it. fuck you.

Mega Mario Jam Fest Mega Mario Jam Fest

i dont think SOAD would appreciate that

youve ruined those perfectly good songs, that was the dumbest thing ive ever seen, or close. the marios looked like they were scratchin their balls.

FredWhoSmells responds:

wtf r u talking about? the mario's were NOT scratching their balls, they were played guitars, so shut up. how have i ruined those songs and just for the record, i am the same age as you and i would like to see you make a sprite movie, with custom sprites like mine.