the YuYu the YuYu

breath-taking

Nothing short of breath-taking as usual. Superb style, absolutely fluent animation and the soundtrack really picked up where the visuals end. My new top film, as your most recent submissions often replace. Congratulations on the highest caliber of quality.

EmoLifeStyle2 EmoLifeStyle2

meh

Lack luster graphics and animation, too short, unnecessarily large file size due to not optimizing the sound and last, and worst of all - the concept. At least learn about a topic before making a flash about it. "emo lifestyle2". There was nothing remotely emo about it. Taking back sunday is not only terrible, but also merely pop punk. Emo consists of such bands as Orchid, Neil perry, sunny day real estate, Pg.99 etc etc etc

Educate yourself before making ignorant, weak, flash animations based upon them.

Not another zelda tribute Not another zelda tribute

well done

It was pretty well done.
Decent art.
Good sound design.
Good animation.
My biggest problem was the title.
Either way, keep it up. I'd like to see more!

The Little Kid: Oz The Little Kid: Oz

Great!

I love where this series is going. The visual flare and wonderful voiceovers really take the simple style to a whole new level. Very funny, very well animated, you've got yourself a winner.

Keep it up!

Exography Exography

again, well done

Just as was the case with your previous "endographt" this was well done and unique. Again, decent visuals and well thought out sound design, I'm anxious to see what the future holds for you.

Good luck, and good work.

x3rxes responds:

Nothin... if that aint the truth. Im sorta just messin around with flash. Im really into to computers and movies and making websites and stuff tho so ya never know.

Endography Endography

Well done,
Very unique - fluid animation. I enjoyed it.
The music fit very well and the the art design was decent.
Keep up the good work!

x3rxes responds:

Thank you very much. I appreciate it when people give positive reviews. Some people can be just Ruhude. Yah.

Bathroom Break Bathroom Break

Not too bad

Not bad at all, my friend.
For a "learning experiment" this was quite well done.
Simple (yet, well done) graphics, decent animation, decent sound design and a solid concept.

This shows potential - quite a bit of it too!

Keep it up, can't wait to see more.

The Reviewer Beatdown The Reviewer Beatdown

well done

Well done - nice little animation you've got there.
Though it was short, it had a point. So I really didn't mind the length. Good job with the animation - though the sound was a little scetchy.

Either way, keep it up.
Congradulations on Daily 5th.

"Well" Done "Well" Done

okay

It wasn't the worst,
You had some decently fluid animation, with some well thought out sound design. I just didn't find it funny. I suppose it's just not my cup of tea.

Either way,
Keep it up,

Super Mario: Toads Rage 7 Super Mario: Toads Rage 7

not bad - but disappointing

It wasn't too bad at all, you have a decent series going for you, definetly not the best, but not too shabby.

I have one HUGE problem with this - the voice overs. This is one thing you really need to work on.

Other than that, this episode was pretty well done, with some fairly good visual, and the usually "Toad's rage" plot line, I'm excited to see what the future holds for you.

6/10

mchawking responds:

Thanks, I keep trying to improve with each episode so the future shall be bright... or so I hope ;o)

Thanks for your review!